Exclusive! Sherdill Shergill actress Sneha Tomar to tie the knot on November 28

Sneha Tomar, who is currently seen in the show Tulsi Dham Ke Laddoo Gopal, is all set to get married. The actress will tie the knot with Shubham Parihar, who is the creative head at an OTT platform. S
neha will get married in Ahmedabad and the wedding will be preceded by mehendi, haldi and sangeet functions. Sneha says, "I am glad I am getting married to someone who is very understanding and supportive. Since I belong to a traditional Rajput family, we had a lot of restrictions and my foray into showbiz was itself a big step. But Shubham's family is very understanding and progressive." Sneha says, "I met Shubham when I was working on this web series that he was associated with. Our wavelength matched and I figured that he was the right guy for me. And that's when we decided to get married." Sneha has taken time off from her show Tulsi Dham Ke Laddoo Gopal for her wedding. She says, "Currently, the track in the show has changed because I have taken time off from my work. But I will soon have to resume shooting. For now, I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life. Marriage is a big step and I am happy. I am not nervous at all because I have known Shubham for more than a year now. We are having a big fat wedding with delicious food for our guests." After the wedding, they plan to have a reception in Indore, Shubham's hometown. Sneha has been part of many shows like Sasural Simar Ka 2, Sherdill Shergill and Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum. 96007423 For more news like this visit TOI. Get all the Latest News, City News, India News, Business News, and Sports News. For Entertainment News, TV News, and Lifestyle Tips visit Etimes

Comments